3 months ago
**Mobile Service Technician**
The Mobile Service Technician is responsible for maintaining the fleet for clients and to handle service calls at client locations. Provide service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
1. Perform general and detail repair of all trucks, engines and components. Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
2. Report to the Service Manager and will be assigned duties on a daily basis.
3. Maintain availability for after-hours service calls and be available for an open work schedule.
4. Ensure proficiency in diesel mechanics and maintenance.
5. Participate in training and utilize that training in the course of their work.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
North America, United States, Virginia
$10k - $15k