about 1 month ago
Merchandise Associates are responsible for generating sales by providing outstanding customer service, expanding, and maintaining product knowledge and general sales floor merchandising. They are also responsible for replenishment of product. Merchandise Associates will be measured on the ability to complete all duties, responsibilities, and competencies contained in the job description
Mills Fleet Farm store hours are 7am - 9pm Monday through Friday, 7am - 8pm on Saturdays and 8am - 6pm on Sundays (except Fargo, ND is open 12pm - 6pm on Sundays). Part-Time Team Members work a flexible schedule depending on availability and business needs including nights, weekends and holidays.
*Merchandise Associates are responsible for:*
* Providing excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers? needs while completing other tasks.
* Maintaining stock levels on the shelves.
* Setting up new displays.
* Accurately operating cash registers.
* Assisting in preparations for upcoming sales events.
* Maintaining a clean and neat department (ie. clean shelves, displays, and work spaces).
* Having a good product knowledge of the department and basic knowledge of all store products to drive sales.
* Helping in other areas/departments of the store as needed.
* Following all company policies and procedures and ensure a safe working environment.
*Our commitment to Part-Time Fleet Team Members includes:*
* 10% Team Member Discount
* Competitive Pay
* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
* AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
* Uniform Provided
* Premium Pay on Saturdays, Sundays, and Legal Holidays Worked (Store only)
* Will work around school schedules, assuming applicant availability meets our needs
*Eligibility requirements apply
*Job Requirements for this position are:*
* Must be at least 16 years of age. ****
* Prior retail experience and/or training is preferred. ****
* Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
* Desire to work with the public.
* Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
* Familiar with basic computer functions.
* Able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs including nights, weekends, and holidays.
*Physical Requirements for this position are:*
* Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
* Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
* Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25 lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
*This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.*
*Requisition Number:* 16-3094
*Title:* Merchandise Associate - Automotive - Part-Time
*City:* Mason City
*State:* IA 3f6d534ce68b4340b16e69cc3dedb158
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close