about 1 month ago
What's GREAT about a career with Microdesk?
Microdesk combines technology and business process consulting to help firms successfully plan, design, build and operate land and buildings. With Microdesk, you are part of a company that is delivering solutions to improve the entire project delivery process, from planning and design, to construction and operations & maintenance. We combine vision with the latest tools and the talent of individuals from every corner of the industry to bring our clients' projects to life. A career with Microdesk is a rewarding way to contribute to a variety of projects that help our clients throughout the AECO industry not only realize what is possible today, but also envision the future.
* Support the success of the Microdesk sales team by providing technical presentations and educational sessions on industry trends
* Perform in-depth assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer's business issues
* Be able to demonstrate, map / integrate disparate AEC technologies to solve design workflow inefficiencies
* Identify and propose options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relate those solutions directly to the customer's business goals / issues
* Develop technical proposals for implementation of solutions in conjunction with Business Development & Consulting Services teams
* Deliver engaging, professional online product demonstrations to customers
* Provide Technical Support to help customers with technical issues
* Deliver training classes at one of our Autodesk Training Centers (ATC) or at client sites
* Provide feedback and recommendations post service delivery
* Grow and maintain respected, long-term, trusted advisor relationships with customers and other members of the Microdesk team involved with the engagement
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related industry
* Professional registration (P.E., etc.) and industry accreditations (LEED AP, etc.) preferred
* Demonstrated and recent direct experience with the process, workflow and use of Autodesk Revit MEP and analysis software from conceptual design through construction
* Understands the workflow between various members of the design team.
RECOMMENDED WORK TRAITS
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Superior presentation skills, business process analysis and listening skills
* Proficient in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
* Strong teamwork / relationship management skills
* Able to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Able to manage and prioritize multiple clients / projects at the same time
* Enjoys traveling and is comfortable with flexible working situations
* A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle is required
We offer a fast paced, dynamic environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive and salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including Cigna Medical with company funded HRA, Principal Dental and Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance and STD and LTD insurance, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 25% match, generous Paid Time Off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
14 days ago
only 14 days until close