To Apply: We strongly encourage you to visit our website at to see what we do. You'll be fascinated. To apply directly, please visit
Please know that while we appreciate your interest, there is no relocation assistance available for this position.
ROLE: Develop designs based on customer requirements. Work with customers and other departments to maintain quality, schedule and cost. Manage projects from concept through final use.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1. Produce and develop designs that meet the expectations, requirements and specifications of customers, both internal and external by applying sound engineering principles and appropriate testing. Specify materials and components as necessary. Consider appropriate tradeoffs between performance and cost.
2. Work with Production, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Assurance to make sure the final designs can be produced effectively and efficiently with the materials, methods and processes available.
3. Develop appropriate data packages including solid models, drawings and material specifications.
4. Manage the entire life cycle of projects from concept through production, installation, testing and use. Report on status including design progress, schedule and cost.
5. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
1. Requires a level of educational development equivalent to that normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field. Strong analytical skills are essential
2. Three to five years of mechanical product design and project engineering experience in manufacturing industries. Experience with metal fabrication and machining is preferred.
3. Must be familiar with a wide variety of industrial manufacturing processes, equipment and techniques. Experience working with a variety of continuous improvement projects is a plus.
4. High level of proficiency in a variety of PC-based software applications including CAD/CAM software, spreadsheets and manufacturing systems is required. Experience with SolidWorks is preferred.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required in order to work effectively with a wide range of people in all functions and at all levels, both internally and with customers. High levels of initiative, judgment and creativity are expected.