3 months ago
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS PACKAGING) - MI
Our client, a developer and supplier of advanced vehicle safety
systems is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team. Our
client has an environment that supports professional growth "like
no other". You will be responsible for mechanical design of sensor
systems for automotive safety products.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Mechanical integration of occupant detection system
* Provide technical direction to assigned CAD design personnel to
insure successful development of component, product and system design
* Develop test methods, engineering reports, fixture/prototype
designs and test execution support for product development
* Develop designs and details from general instructions and/or
sketches provided. Verifies completed work, checking dimensions,
materials to be used, and quantities.
* Create full GD&T dimension scheme for components and assemblies
* BSME with minimum 5 years experience in Mechanical Design Engineer
/ CAD Designer role.
* Strong background in automotive electronics mechanical packaging
and interconnection technology.
* Camera and optical systems knowledge preferred. Manufacturing
knowledge and experience a real advantage, especially casting, molding
and ******************* tools such as FMEA, DVP etc. CAD experience.
* Experience with CAD tools, preferably CATIA and Pro Engineering.
* Experience with FEA process and tools desired.
* Training in TS16949, APQP, APDS and FMEA structure and practice,
Location: Detroit Area MI
Salary Range: $85,000-105,000/year, based on experience
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close