Mechanical Engineer Position:
ESS Metron continually strives for innovation, development of new product lines, and maintaining momentum in becoming the leader in our industry. We offer a great benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as 401k and with hard work the ability to rise within the organization. We strongly believe that the people make our strategies successful, not the other way around, and we are looking for the right applicant to join our team!
The applicant must have enthusiasm to learn, strive for the success of company goals, as well as have the ability to react efficiently in a changing environment.
- Switchgear/Switchboard experience required.
- Experience with ANSI Switchgear Designs
- Experience designing bus, bracing, and sheet metal.
- Medium Voltage Experience Desired (5kv thru 38kv)
- Use of CAD and 3D Modeling software
- Creating Designs, Fabrication, and Assembly drawings
- Bills of Material generation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products or equivalent.
- Collaborating and coordinating in a team environment across various internal departments, customers, and other organizations involved in projects.
We need team oriented professionals who will be real with themselves as well as their team and in all matters, have the work ethic to put in a little extra when needed, and the attention to detail to maintain a high quality output of deliverables.
If you think you have what it takes please pass on your resume to ESS Metron at the following email address or direct to our facility. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.