Steele and Associates are seeking candidates for an mechanical engineer opportunity. This is a contract position located in Wilsonville, AL. The assignment is slated to start as soon as possible with an estimated duration of 12-18 months with the potential for longer term.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications;
Senior-level detail engineering design skills.
Chemical and/or process vessel mechanical experience.
Working knowledge of process equipment including piping, pressure vessels, and heat exchangers.
Working knowledge of P&ID and mechanical drawings.
Familiarity with ASME B31.3 and Section VIII piping and vessel design codes.
Working knowledge of common MS office applications.
- Must be comfortable working in an engineering design office and/or plant construction environment.
- Must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision and/or within a team.
With preference given for the following skills;
- AutoCAD experience.
- ASME Section VIII code experience, especially high pressure and high temperature vessels.
- Refractory design experience, especially high temperature dual layer applications.
- Experience with solids flow and fluidization process equipment that includes circulating solids systems, solids heat exchangers, and cyclonic solids gas separation.
Steele and Associates provides a full range of human resource consulting services. Our consulting approach is characterized by the conviction that long-term client relationships are built by providing quality services at a fair price, through a working partnership with our clients. We believe that our primary product is the creativity, commitment, and high professional standards of excellence that we bring to each consulting assignment. Our firm provides a complete range of human resource consulting services.
Steele and Associates was formed in 1988 to serve clients primarily in the Engineering and Construction Industry. The client base expanded over the years to include manufacturing companies and major Utilities such as Procter and Gamble, Anheuser Busch, Dow Chemical, PSI Energy, Cincinnati Gas and Electric, Duke Energy, Wisconsin Energy, Southern Company, and Kentucky Utilities.
As management consultants, our objective is to provide creative, cost effective solutions that have measurable results. Our focus is to render objective advice and service in assisting management to develop and maintain financially sound programs within stated objectives and budgets.