Essential Job Functions:
Mechanical design tasks for Stator and Rotor component design [Layout, Geometric Tolerancing, Product Definition- Graphics/ BOM/ ONE-P/ Teamcenter]
- Complex mechanical analysis calculations [Bolt and Clamped Joint Analysis, Welding Calculations, Stress/ Strain Analysis, Fatigue and Fracture]
-Tolerance stack-up Analysis
- Present results in Design Review achieving release of desired component deliverables.
- Lead and resolve assigned Corrective Action and Preventative Action initiatives.
- Active collaboration with Manufacturing, Order Management, to achieve project deliverables
- with minimal oversight from customer
- Ability to complete projects independently with minimal oversight to achieve project deliverables.
- Generator component knowledge will be an added advantage
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- On-boarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Cross-functional teams
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- BS in Mechanical Engineering - ANSYS - Structural Analysis
- Experience with Quality tools like, Root cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventive Actions, 5 why Analysis etc
- Ability to read drawings
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- PRO-E and/or Unigraphics NX
- Team center Engineering
- SAP, ONE-P
About QuEST Global:
QuEST Global is an Engineering Solutions company incorporated in 1997 in Schenectady, NY, with current headquarters in Singapore. QuEST's culture, focused around the QuEST core values (Customer Focus, Change Championship, Accountability, and Teamwork) as well as our passion for engineering, has allowed QuEST to be recognized as one of the leading global Engineering Services providers in the world.
QuEST caters to multiple high technology verticals such as Aero Engines, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Products, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Nuclear Engineering. Our portfolio of services and solutions covers all aspects of the product development and engineering process such as Product Design, Product Development, Prototyping, Testing, Certification, Manufacturing Support, Product Support (sustenance, repair, documentation, etc.), Product re-engineering, as well Consulting Services. With our diversified portfolio and geographic spread we have been able to conceptualize, design & develop, test, manufacture, certify and support different kinds of products worldwide.
QuEST Global Engineering has a Global Product Development framework that is anchored on a local-global approach to Product Engineering to ensure close co-operation between the customer teams and QuEST's Global teams. We have successfully implemented a network of collaboration across teams in 21 geographically dispersed engineering centers catering to an exclusive list of customers. QuEST is a unique company that has cracked the code for stitching multi-national engineering teams to work together as one team to serve our demanding customers providing high quality product design and engineering services.
QuEST is a global company and employs the best of talent across geographies India, North America, UK, Spain, Italy and Australia.
QuEST Global is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.