about 1 month ago
Works under the supervision of Facilities Team Leader, the leadership of the Facilities Lead Person and guidance of other members of maintenance/engineering, operations and plant management.
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* Must have or is actively studying for an Arkansas High Pressure Boiler Operators License (must obtain within seven months of employment).*
* Must have the Refrigeration Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Level A Certification or training equivalent.
* Failure to obtain proper certification within the specified period may result in corrective action, up to and including termination.
* Must have good general mechanical and troubleshooting skills, good general maintenance knowledge and understanding of facilities and refrigeration equipment and system operation.
* Must have basic electrical skills to include troubleshooting of motors and electrical control circuits on facility and support equipment. Must be able to read electrical drawings and schematics for basic electrical circuits.
* Must have knowledge of Nestl? equipment and SOP's in the following areas: NH3 & CO2 refrigeration systems, boiler steam system, water systems, fire systems, HVAC, wastewater, buildings & grounds and all other facilities equipment/systems.
* Has knowledge of the Arkansas High-Pressure Boiler Operator regulations and works within those regulations. Has knowledge of Nestl? policies/procedures and follows those policies/procedures.
* Has knowledge of PSM/RMP manuals; the PHAs for NH3 and CO2; and the Spill Prevention plans and works within those regulatory requirements.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Must be a member of the Emergency Response Team.
2. Recommends improvements to reduce cost, production downtime and increase efficiency in area of responsibility. Implements improvements as approved.
3. Consistently applies effective troubleshooting skills.
4. Completes cost-effective repairs in a timely manner.
5. Interprets and understands engineering drawings, manufacturer's instructions and plant maintenance procedures and specifications.
6. Maintains a positive working relationship with fellow team members and other departments.
7. Able to use and demonstrate proper care of tools and instruments required in job assignments.
8. Ensures that all machinery is in safe working condition. Adheres to safety policies and procedures and fosters a safe work environment.
9. Adheres to GMP, operational policies and procedures & ensure that contractors working in area follow same.
10. Adheres to plant attendance policies.
11. Completes assigned work orders on a timely basis, including scheduled, emergency and preventative maintenance work orders. Recommends changes to PM program to improve productivity.
12. Strives for a low level of downtime on equipment/systems in area of responsibility.
13. Solves repetitive problems in area of responsibility with the assistance of others.
14. Completes and files the required boiler and refrigeration log sheets and records.
15. Completes and files the condenser and boiler water chemistry testing as scheduled, makes adjustments as directed and completes the log sheets and test results.
16. Completes and files all regulatory required documentation for PSM/RMP and other environmental regulations.
17. Team members shall understand and follow factory management systems for human safety, food safety and/or environmental management. Understand and actively work toward achieving management system targets and objectives.
18. Team members shall follow the plant rules, procedures, and/or practices related to management systems. Team members will report incidents and unsafe conditions immediately, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the appropriate management system on all related procedures and programs.
19. Team members shall understand and follow factory management systems for human safety, food safety and/or environmental management. Understand and actively work toward achieving management system targets and objectives.
20. Team members shall follow the plant rules, procedures, and/or practices related to management systems. Team members will report incidents and unsafe conditions immediately, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the appropriate management system on all related procedures and programs.
21. Other duties as assigned.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
North America, United States, Indiana
$10k - $15k
14 days ago
only 14 days until close