All American Trailer Connection, located in Lantana, FL, is looking for a full-time trailer mechanic with a minimum of two years auto or trailer mechanic experience. Minimum experience is required. Applicants without mechanic experience will not be considered.
JOB OVERVIEW-Primary Purpose and Essential Functions:
To perform thorough inspections and related repairs on customers' trailers.
1. Mechanic is responsible for owning and maintaining their own pneumatic and hand tools. Must be able to supply own tools necessary to perform various jobs. All American Trailer provides any specialty tools and power tools.
2. Performs proper diagnosis and repairs of trailers.
3. Performs Minor/Major trailer damage repairs.
4. Completes all necessary work orders.
5. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
6. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned by leadership.
SKILLS: Ability to read and understand repair manuals, understanding and ability to complete/fill repair orders, carpentry experience is a plus, welding experience is a plus, auto mechanic
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Requires at least two years experience as trailer or automotive mechanic. Must have valid driver's license.
Up to two weeks paid vacation earned after one year employment with All American Trailer. Five paid sick days after 6 months of employment. 401k Retirement account with employer matching starting after one year of employment.
PAY: Based on hourly wage between $14-$17 determined by applicants ability and past experience plus a bonus for hours billed.
All American Trailer Connection is a rapidly growing cargo and utility trailer dealer in the South Florida area. AATC is ranked in the top 5 largest cargo trailer dealers in the U.S., and has three more stores opening in South Florida by mid 2017. Apply if you are looking for a fast paced work environment at a growing company with room to advance.