CSW Contractors, Inc.
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
The lube/oiler shall perform daily fueling of field/shop equipment, daily operational checks, and preventive maintenance services on all equipment.
Complete all jobs in accordance with CSW Safety policies and procedures.
Perform fuel and service all equipment.
Fill out Work orders, Fuel logs and SOS forms correctly and on time.
Perform oil and fluid changes as per company standards.
Inspect all equipment and report deficiencies.
Be able to inspect cutting edges and tires to all equipment as required.
Provide training to others as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Strong organizational, follow-through, and communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Have the ability to hear or be aware of back up alarms, equipment, and conversations.
- Ability to "take ownership" of the job, think independently and be a problem solver.
- Dexterity and agility sufficient for climbing on and under equipment, repairing equipment, and driving vehicles. Also must be able to constantly lift 100 lbs.
- Proficiency in planning, scheduling, and production.
- Team player with proven delegation and motivational skills.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability work effectively with all employee levels.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work well in teams as well as independently and with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Valid driver license with acceptable driving record in accordance with CSW policy.
Education and Experience:
- GED or High School diploma as a minimum.
- Two (2) + years of Heavy equipment/maintenance experience required.
- Arizona Class B CDL with X (Hazardous Materials and Tank) endorsement required.
- HAZMAT required.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Work in and around heavy equipment and shop environment.
- Some jobs may require travel to site to work on equipment.
- Working outdoors in inclement climate.
- Some weekend and night work required depending on job requirements
- Minimum 40 hours per week with some overtime required.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Since 1982 CSW Contractors, Inc. has been the general engineering contractor of choice for municipalities and private enterprises throughout the Southwest. We serve a variety of markets including aviation construction, Industrial, landfills and mines, site work and street improvements and have earned a reputation for exceptional service, industry-leading safety, and unwavering commitment to quality.
CSW Contractors has been recognized multiple years with winning the Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award as one of Arizona's top 50 privately held companies and the Best Places to Work.