- Ensure safety, first and foremost, at all times; in all duties and operations
- Responsible for performing needed work as required to repair, overhaul, inspect, maintain, clean, and return fixed-wing aircraft to service.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex situations and be prepared with contingency plans to address needs
- Prioritize needs and execute efficiently to minimize delays and potential operation issues
- Work closely, and communicate effectively, with managers, co-workers, pilots, members, external service contractors and providers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 yr. experience desired
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems, functions and interactions
- Technology savvy with great communication skills: verbal, written,
- Professional demeanor and image
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to work quickly and safely, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion and drive to deliver the highest level performance
- Turbo-prop experience a plus (PC-12 &/or PT-6 experience ideal)
- Must be willing to work on-call, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Shifts available: Night, Swing, Day
- Location: Hawthorne Airport
- Pay: DOE & Certification
Named "the future of flying" by Forbes, Surf Air is the first membership club to offer a smarter, better alternative to commercial air travel. We serve a connected community of entrepreneurs and avid flyers, allowing them to book and manage flights seamlessly from any device, enjoy a comfortable private flying experience with the convenience of a dependable schedule, and save hours with every trip. Our aim is to give our Members the control and flexibility to change the way they live, not just the way they fly.
Surf Air currently operates from a growing number of private terminals in California, including Los Angeles, the Bay Area, Santa Barbara, Carlsbad, Truckee/Lake Tahoe, Napa, Monterey, and Palm Springs, with many more cities and regions to come.
Our European service is set to launch in the second quarter of 2017, with initial locations in London, Geneva, Zurich and Cannes, followed by cities such as Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Dublin, Barcelona, and Milan.
For more information on Surf Air, please visit