3 months ago
A leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for
heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets. Beginning over a century ago, this corporation has built a
strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Their position as an
innovation leader continually inspires them to promote more efficient
energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations.
Their engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate
control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our
customers. They are proud to have instilled a shared sense of
responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees
located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and
This engineer designs, fabricates, modifies and evaluates complex
mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems.
The person in this position may also provide work leadership for lower
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations for
presentation and approval.
* Technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting
technical projects or phases of projects involving design and
* Coordinate the efforts of drafters/designers, engineering
technicians and machine shop personnel as required by assigned
* Conduct independent technical investigations involving the
origination or modification of material.
* Requires a bachelors degree in engineering. Requires at least 5
years related experience.
* HVAC / Heat Transfer experience preferred.
* Understanding of the practical application of engineering science
* Experience with analytical and CAD software.
* Requires knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints,
drawings, and models.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
9 days ago
only 19 days until close