3 months ago
The Manufacturing Engineering II position makes continuous improvements to manufacturing quality, cost and delivery for our customers in the Immunoassay and Molecular diagnostic markets. This individual will be part of a highly engaged and capable manufacturing team focused on developing the best-in-class instrument manufacturing systems. The right candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Develop manufacturing process solutions that improve delivery and cost to customers by minimizing down time and rework due to quality and/or obsolescence issues.
* Solving technical issues by identify root cause(s) and identifying both sort-term and long-term countermeasures. Designs and develops poka-yoke methods/fixtures within manufacturing process to improve quality and delivery.
* Creates action plans that are used to ensure on-time completion of projects.
* Creates and updates Manufacturing Work instructions and validating manufacturing processes and equipment.
* Initiates engineering change orders and documentation changes while meeting corporate quality systems standards. Ability to coordinate changes cross-functionally with planning, purchasing, supplier quality, regulatory and manufacturing.
* Ensures company, industry and regulatory standards are met.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer that can perform a wide range of tasks. The following are the qualifications for this position:
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
* 2 years of related experience, preferable in a GMP regulated environment.
* Experience with design change processes (ECOs/DCOs).
* Strong communication skills to lead technical projects. Ability to communicate design intent, risks, risk mitigations and impact through dFMEAs/pFMEAs.
* Software knowledge: Outlook, Excel, CAD (2D or 3D), Word, Jump, MiniTab
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close