A leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, this corporation has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Their position as an innovation leader continually inspires them to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Their engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. They are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
This Manufacturing Engineer
plans and designs manufacturing processes in an industrial plant. In addition, the engineer provides direct advisory support in the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation in support of manufacturing operations such as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly and material handling.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare plans, process specifications and procedures, production aids and assembly fixtures, conduct MRP support studies, factory cost work standard development and assignments of similar complexity.
- Compile and evaluate test and production data, prepare technical analysis, and recommend manufacturing methods and processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved products and/or processes.
- Provide production floor and assembly support in technical matters relating to assembly drawing interpretation, Engineering Change Notices, rework, manufacturing difficulties and specifications.
- Conduct analysis or tests pertaining to the development of new methods, materials, processes or standards and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate with other technical support personnel.
- Assign work to drafters and technicians, technical writers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as required.
Requires a Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 1 year related experience.
Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. Experience with analytical and CAD software. Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. Requires strong knowledge of mechanical and manufacturing theory and design. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing principles
- Material flow
- Time studies
- Work content balancing
- Material presentation
- Ergonomic principles
Career Brokers is an Executive Search firm with THOUSANDS of jobs in the USA (across major industries) as our web site lists jobs from over 400 affiliate offices.
When you apply to a job on our site, your resume is sent, directly, to the office in charge of that search.
Please note that if the job belongs to an affiliate, they (not Career Brokers) will contact you if you are a potential match.
Finally: We cannot help anyone living outside the USA/Canada and 99.99% of our jobs require US Citizenship or a Green Card.