Our Client Located in Los Angeles, our client provides the top lending platform for high-yield real estate loans. Recently noticed as #1 in Real estate Crowdfunding Review, our clients' product provides a platform that is user-friendly and is just as easy as buying stocks. Located in the South Bay of LA, they provide a phenomenal startup culture that is matched with a fantastic beach side location.
The company is looking for a mid-level Manual QA Engineer to join their team in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be able to improve the QA process, metrics, test plans, tools, and automation. In doing so, the candidate will design, develop, and perform functional/black box test, along with white/grey box testing as well. The candidate will work closely with the product team and propose new ideas to improve the current quality of product in the cross browser and mobile tests.
- Experience with functional/black-box & white/grey-box texting
- Experience and understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Experience using Selenium
- Prior experience hiring, training, & mentoring junior members
- Programming Experience
- Fin Tech Experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80k, Based on Experience
- Company Equity
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Flexible Vacation Schedule
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jared Godes at or . Local candidates only, please! We meet all of our candidates in person to ensure the best fit for everyone. Only candidates authorized to work for any employer in the United States will be considered. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.