Due to recent growth Anchor Manufacturing Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced, highly skilled individual to join our team as a Launch Engineer within our Engineering department.
1. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience.
2. Five to eight years of experience in all phases of engineering projects, past experience in leading & directing projects and the work of others.
3. Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities (are not all inclusive):
- Direct, coordinate and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of a large and important project or a program represented by a number of small projects with many complex features. A substantial amount of the work supervised is comparable to that described for Project Engineer.
- Plan & Formulate engineering program & organizes projects according to project requirements.
- Assign Project personnel to specific phases or aspects of the project, such as technical studies, preparation of specifications, process design etc., or to the complete new program.
- Act as supplier and customer liaison, serving as first point of contact.
- Review new designs for the compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer specifications.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Prepares interim and completion project reports
Anchor Manufacturing Group, Inc. is a mid-sized family owned manufacturer of metal stampings and welded assemblies. While the company has grown, it is still founded on five core values: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, and Problem Solving. We are currently experiencing TREMENDOUS growth, and are seeking several talented individuals to become part of our team. Anchor is an nine time recipient of the NorthCoast 99 Award, making Anchor one of the top companies to work for in Northeast Ohio. The company has also been named one of the Top 100 Workplaces to work for in Northeast Ohio according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
We offer a rich Health Insurance Program, Prescription, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance. A comprehensive Wellness Program is available and participation is encouraged. Anchor also offers a 401K program, with a company match. We believe strongly in the development of our employees, therefore a Tuition Assistance Program is available.
Apply in person or send resume to: ANCHOR MANUFACTURING GROUP, INC 12200 Brookpark Road Cleveland, Ohio 44130