Junior Information Assurance (IA) Engineer
Position opening for an IA Engineer supporting the IT Security and Privacy Division in a federal government agency located in Washington, D.C. All work will be done on site. IA Engineer will be a member of the team supporting and conducting System Security Authorization and Continuous Monitoring Process.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Security Test and Evaluation
- Vulnerability Scans and Reporting
- Development and/or revision of Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- System/Network analysis and evaluation
- Support in development of Security Authorization Process documentation
Education: B.S degree in Cyber Security/IA or similar degree
Experience: Minimum of 3 years recent experience supporting A&A operations/program support. Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Scanning experience using Retina and/or similar network scanning tools. Experience and knowledge of applicable FISMA and NIST requirements.
Certifications: Minimum Security +, and comparable certifications relating to network operations and analysis
Clearance: Minimum Public Trust