3 months ago
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Maintenance Mechanic to join our team at our Portland, Oregon plant.
* Troubleshooting / maintaining / repairing electro-mechanical systems, pneumatic and hydraulic machine operations, electric motors, conveyors etc.
* Controlling downtime by performing routine preventative maintenance techniques.
* Fabricating repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
* Maintaining equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
* Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language.
* Must be able to pass mechanical skills test in order to be considered
* Individuals must possess a current Journeyman Maintenance/Electrician's card and or have 5 years of minimum industrial electrical mechanical experience.
* Experience with 440/480v systems.
* High School Graduate or GED
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
* Must have the flexibility to work any shift, rotating shifts and/or weekends and holidays.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please submit an online application.
NO WALK-INS, PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (NYSE: OI) is the world's largest glass container manufacturer and preferred partner for many of the world's leading food and beverage brands. The Company had revenues of $6.2 billion in 2015 and employs 27,000 people at 80 plants in 23 countries. With global headquarters in Perrysburg, Ohio, O-I delivers safe, sustainable, pure, iconic, brand-building glass packaging to a growing global marketplace. For more information, visit o-i.com.
O-I's Glass Is Life? movement promotes the widespread benefits of glass packaging in key markets around the globe. Learn more about the reasons to choose glass and join the movement at glassislife.com.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close