Are you an enthusiastic Developer?
Do you want to be part of the digital revolution happening in the Laboratory space right now?
Do you want to be part of our kick-ass development team in Durham?
Do you believe that type checking is king but understand that biologists might prefer a more lenient approach?
Do you eat lambdas for breakfast, and software patterns are your night lecture to get a good night's sleep?
Then you have come to the right place!
We are passionate about software, open to new ideas and constantly evolving our product.
We have been building SLims (our main Software product) since 2010 to simplify the life of hundreds of people working in the lab environment all around the world.
To be more precise:
- Spring and Hibernate handle the server and database interactions
- We religiously use Git and code reviews to learn from each other's mistakes and improve our Java-fu
We expect the following from you:
- You live and breath Java
- You are eager to learn and stay up to date with everything in the exciting field of software development
- You value readable, maintainable code and accept feedback from our senior developers
- Speak your mind and invest yourself in our team and the product
We don't care what degree you have, as long as you are very talented, fanatical about programming and have the skills we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- As many cookies and coffee (or tea) as you can eat or drink
- An exciting and dynamic startup environment
- A cool workspace in American Underground Google for entrepreneurs building located downtown Durham!!
Genohm is a software company with offices in Belgium, Switzerland and in the US, Durham NC.
Our main product SLims is a software platform for managing all information in a laboratory. It is an all in one complete package which allows our customers to track Samples, interact with lab equipment and offers full data lifecycle management.
Our solution is currently used by over 60 labs worldwide, from small research facilities up to large governmental institutions, which manage millions of samples and results.
Although we have been growing at an amazing speed, we remain flexible and reduce administrative overload to a bare minimum. Every employee can voice his concerns and ideas, as listening to our own team is as important to us as listening to our customers.