Planet Payment, Inc, a leading international payment and data processor, provides internationally focused banks and their merchants with innovative solutions that enable them to accept, process and reconcile payments, anytime, anywhere and in any currency.
Headquartered in Long Beach, New York, our global commercial centers include Beijing, Bermuda, Delaware (New Castle), Dubai, Georgia (Alpharetta), Hong Kong, Ireland (Dublin), London, Mexico (Mexico City), Shanghai, Singapore and Toronto.
We have an immediate need for an IT Security Engineer in our New Castle, DE office.
The Information Technology Security Engineer provides technical assistance with the design, installation, operation, service and maintenance of a variety of multi-user information security systems. This includes but is not limited to hardware, software, electronic information and data maintained with its systems. Additionally this position facilitates the creation and maintenance of policies, standards and procedures promoting the overall security of the company. The position also manages the company's virus detection systems, content filtering systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security incident and event management systems, and vulnerability management systems. The role also includes managing external audits as well as conducting internal audits to ensure the overall safety on the Company's systems.
* Perform Installation/Administration/Tuning of SIEM; File Integrity System and IDS
* Installation/Management/Support of Web Application Firewalls, NACs, Antimalware Systems
* Perform regular Vulnerability scans and assist with Penetration Tests
* Management of Cloud-based Web Filtering service
* Assist in Implementation of Enterprise security policies and procedures
* Assist with PCI, SOX, SSAE 16 and security audits
* Documents all changes, upgrades, maintenance, procedures, etc. using the new document infrastructure
* 5 years (or more) experience in an IS technical role
* Experience developing and administering IS security policies, incident handling procedures, disaster recovery procedures and risk analysis in a corporate environment are required.
* Experience managing/administering firewalls/routers/switches is highly preferred.
* Experience managing SIEMs/IPSs and other security systems is highly preferred
* 2-3 year hands-on/working knowledge of Unix/Linux servers required
* Hands-on/working knowledge of firewalls/routers/switches/proxies, load balancers
* Hands-on/working knowledge of network protocols like DNS, SNMP, HTTP. SSL
* Demonstrated proficiency with some common security tools (File integrity management systems, Vulnerability scanners, Web application firewalls, Computer forensics tools, packet analyzers)
* Must possess strong analytical/logical skills, as well as good trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
* Good scripting skills is a big plus (Perl, Python, etc)
* Excellent interpersonal, communication (with all levels of the organization), and documentation skills are required
* Able to function independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
* Experience in high volume, 24 x 7 production environments is a definite plus.
* Bachelor degree in a computer science or related field is highly preferred.
* One of the following Certifications is highly desired. CISSP, CISA, CISM.
* Fast-paced, and holds a high level of responsibility to ensure timelines are met accordingly.
This opportunity offers excellent compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package. If you possess the skill set we need for this key role, then, please forward your resume today WITH your salary requirements for immediate attention. EOE.