Honeywell delivers building and process solutions, environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning and mobility products, in over 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of public and private utilities worldwide. We're transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of the Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, and Big Data/Analytics. We're looking for passionate software engineers to join us as we rapidly evolve the world of IoT.
Now's a great time to join Honeywell!
As we grow our IoT platform teams, we're seeking innovative and experienced team players in the Atlanta, GA area, who are excited about working in the IoT space.
If this sounds like you, let's talk!
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 5+ years of .NET, Object Oriented software development experience
- Work with the product management team to define and detail the requirements
- Evaluate integration options with potential partners in the IoT space.
- Be part of an Agile team to deliver software to the product environment on a sprint cadence
- Develop high quality code, that is both scalable and reliable
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science ,Computer Engineering or similar.
- 4+ years experience designing and developing software in the .NET Microsoft Language stack.
- 5+ years experience in software development with SQL as a data source.
- Strong skills in implementing SOA based software.
- Ability to design RESTful API's, and/or strong understanding of REST or SOAP standards for scalable applications
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET framework 3.5 and above, C# and data interchange standards including XML, JSON.
- Experience with any 3rd party API platform - 3Scale, Apigee, Layer7, Mashery etc
- Experience in a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc) and an object oriented language (C#, .NET etc)
- Experience with a continuous delivery pipeline, test driven development and constant refactoring.
- Experience with SQL and knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Experience with any cloud computing platform (AWS, Rackspace, Azure)
- Experience with oAuth, SAML and SSO applications.
- Strong background in OOD Architectural software programming, general network communication protocols like TCP/IP, file systems and database access.
- Good experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or 2012 with Microsoft Entity Framework, or Microsoft NuGets.
- Knowledge of enterprise Service Bus Architecture and microservices (e.g. Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hubs, etc.)
- Preferred Master degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
As much as we are a product and solutions company, we are a technology company. In fact, our technology is in 150 million homes and 10 million buildings. We are Honeywell!
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.