10 days ago
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*Industry Principal Automotive*
This position is responsible for driving the adoption ofindustry solutions in Automotive globally, with a specific focus on NorthAmerica. The solutions in scope will target the ERP, EPM, SCM, and technologyspace. This individual will be responsible for all phases of solution selling,including solution strategy and business planning, solution design, solutiondevelopment, partner enablement, sales enablement and go-to-market execution.
The Automotive Industry Principal will work closely with thehis ISG peers, Sales, Sales Consulting, Product Development, Product Marketingand Alliance & Channels in order to design, deliver and execute thesolution strategy.
- Solution Development
Lead industry solution and use case design and development.
Develop solution specifications in collaboration with Salesand Sales Consulting.
Validate solution and use case design with customers.
Build demo storyboards and solution architectures.
Work with ISG Engineering team to develop demo assets.
- Sales and Marketing Content Development and Publication
Build the industry solution messaging, incl. solution decks,solution battlecards, whiteboards, and other assets required for solutionlaunch
Define and execute asset publication strategy across Oracleinternal and external sites, and across social media.
- Field Enablement
Train and support Sales, Sales Consulting and otherfield-facing teams (KADs, GCAs, etc.) on how to present and position the Oracleindustry strategies, solutions and use cases.
Work with Sales and Sales Consulting to design and launchsales plays and sales campaigns.
- Partner Enablement
Identify,prioritize and train solution SI and ISV partners in collaboration with Alliances & Channels, Sales and Sales Consulting.
- Solutioning skills ability to connect Oracle products tocustomer problems and design compelling xLOB solutions
- Consulting skills ability to develop consultative andtrusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders; ability to discover andidentify issues and opportunities; ability to leverage business acumen to developcompelling business case and value proposition
- Leadership skills ability to develop compelling vision andto command attention and commitment from Oracle teams, customers and partners
- Executive communication skills ability to effectively communicatewith all parties, including customer executives, internal cross-functionalteams and partners
- Presentation and messaging skills ability to fullyunderstand Oracle s corporate and industry solution messaging; ability to buildexecutive presentations and effectively present them in front of internal andexternal audiences
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills ability tocollaborate with all stakeholders in an open, respectful manner in order tokeep them motivated, engaged and committed
- Timemanagement skills ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize undertight deadlines
_EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION_
- Atotal of 10-15 years experience with a combination of working for a majorcompany in the industry, a software company and/or a major SI in Automotive relatedfields
- Knowledgeof Automotive processes and solutions in the ERP, EPM and SCM space
- BA/BS/MSdegree in related field
**Job:** **Pre Sales*
**Title:** *Industry Principal, Automotive*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *160018IS* 6156eed38b7049b9b8b9821b113d7e76
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close