Tandem/Neal Associates is recruiting for the following position.
Position: Industrial Process Engineer
Location: Eaton, OH (west)
Description: The Process Engineer will be responsible for setting production standards; approving, monitoring and improving manufacturing processes, etc.
- Associates Degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of industrial manufacturing process engineering experience
- Must have time/motion study experience
- Must be able to work well alone and get along well in a team environment
- Must be authorized for working in the United States without Visa sponsorship (Visas will not be sponsored for this position)
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Your Recruiting Team at Tandem/Neal Associates has years of experience serving clients in a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Banking / Financial Services, and Healthcare among others. We strive to provide service that is customized for each of our clients based on their individual needs, including:
* Targeted searches for direct hire recruitment needs
* Temp-to-perm contracts
* Contract/Temporary Labor
* On-site human resources/recruiting services
Our goal is to supply our clients with talent that can make an immediate impact and positively enhance the organization. Additionally, it is as important to us that we assist each professional in locating an organization that will recognize and reward the services of that individual, and provide an opportunity for personal and professional enrichment.