10 days ago
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today and a better future tomorrow. Delphi ? every day we pioneer, we elevate, and we integrate game-changing technologies that make the world's vehicles safer, greener, and more connected. At Delphi, we make it possible.
We're looking for innovators with a passion for making it possible. Are you up for the challenge?
There are many paths within the engineering organization at Delphi to grow your career. You could:
* Develop cutting edge future solutions in advanced engineering with competitors, universities, and other industries.
* Collaborate with external customers and suppliers to identify future needs and develop new technologies that deliver results.
* Design processes and products to create innovative solutions that make the world safer, greener and connected today.
At Delphi, you can leverage our global presence to make a genuine difference and improve the environment around the world.
* Lead continuous improvement of lean manufacturing & operating systems
* Determine cycle times and routings based on machine and labor times
* Determine headcount for budget and forecasting
* Drive utilization in man, machine, and material
* Support the implementation of lean principles (5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Level Scheduling)
* Design efficient material movement and work in process handling
* Analyze plant equipment and floor space capacity and identify gaps and plan for improvement
* Develop plant layout vision and plan to achieve
* Evaluate job ergonomics and execute improvement where needed
* Experience in industrial engineering, knowledge of assembly & other types of manufacturing processes
* High level of analytic abilities
* Project management proficiency
* Ability to travel as required
* Degree in Industrial Engineering
Educational RequirementsBS or MS in Industrial Engineering License Requirements Req NumberENG-16-00505 LocationKokomo Manufacturing Facility About the OrganizationDelphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive sector. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 44 countries.
To read more about Delphi, please click here.