about 1 month ago
Comfort Systems USA-ColonialWebb is seeking talented individuals with commercial HVAC experience to install complex heating and cooling systems and associated control systems. We work on BIG commercial and industrial HVAC equipment!
Did you know that we are on Forbes Top 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America list for the third year in a row? Come join one of Americas most respected mechanical contractors and advance your career!
Our Metro DC footprint includes Northern VA, DC, and Maryland.
What you'll do
Install, replace and retrofit HVAC equipment, sheet metal products and duct-work for commercial projects.
Primary areas of expertise include:
* Rooftop units.
* Heat pumps.
* DX systems.
* Pneumatic and electrical control systems.
* Chilled Water Systems.
* Large boilers and cooling towers.
* Computer room A/C units.
What we're looking for
* HVAC Mechanics are expected to have journeyman level experience with change outs, electrical, brazing, and start-up.
* Completion of applicable trade school (preferred, but not required).
* Universal EPA certification.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
* Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
* Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check.
What we'll offer you
* Competitive wages.
* Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
* 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
* Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
* Life and accidental death insurance.
* Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
* Paid holidays, personal leave, bereavement leave.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* Service lead incentives and Employee referral incentives.
* Scholarship program for employees' children.
* Discounts at major automotive and cell phone companies.
* Rallies, picnics, celebrations, cook-outs.
* And much more!
Who we are
ColonialWebb (a Comfort Systems USA company) is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the Mid-South, specializing in Construction, Service, Industrial Refrigeration, and Manufacturing. We provide service to customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
We install, maintain and upgrade mechanical systems for America's best buildings. We can build, service, or retrofit systems for virtually any type of building ? from schools and museums to high-rise office buildings and hospitals ? even industrial plants that manufacture everything from potato chips to computer chips. We provide customers with engineering, design, construction, manufacturing, maintenance and repair support in the fields of HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Process Piping, Building Automation and Controls, Electrical, Green Energy Solutions, and Water Treatment Systems.
How to Apply:
Apply online at EOE M/W/Disability/Vets
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
North America, United States, Pennsylvania
$10k - $15k
14 days ago
only 14 days until close