Restaurant Service Manager
$50,000 up to $65,000 A Year Plus Bonus Potential
Our Client is always looking for vibrant people who are happy to be of service and ready with a welcoming smile. They passionately believe, and their actions reflect, that a great guest experience can only come from a great manager experience. So if you're a strong leader who naturally loves providing excellent guest experience, join us and feed your spirit.
The Service Manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership that is grounded in the company's core values. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through their systems, methods and procedures . This leads to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
* A minimum of two years, current, salaried management experience in a high-volume ($3 million-plus), full-service restaurant
* Stable job history
* Upward career and salary progression
* Proven success in leading teams, providing outstanding guest and team member experiences, and running a profitable business.
* Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
* Proven ability to develop team
* Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution