about 1 month ago
The primary role of a Food Service Manager is to provide quality food and beverage products for our guests as well as maintain proper rotation, inventory, and cleanliness within the food and beverage areas. The Food Service Manager will also be responsible to achieve sales, unit, and profit goals for the food and beverage categories.
* Prepare food and dispensed beverage products for daily service prior to rush periods as outlined on store PAR.
* Follow approved product sampling procedures to sample products as directed.
* Ensure food safety and sanitation compliance at all times
* Expertly manages food operation including shrink, gross profit, quality and supplies by maintaining excellent food standards
* Accurately counts, stocks, orders inventory, and provides data to support store profitability; proactively identifying ways to grow the business; very organized and able to follow established processes and standards.
* Operate various pieces of foodservice and beverage equipment.
* Maintain clean and appealing workspace and service areas, empty trash receptacles as needed.
* Inspect and maintain equipment to cleanliness and operations standards.
* Implement and train program rollouts, product changes and product quality specifications (food service standards).
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Food Handler Certifications ? as required per state, city or township
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close