A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of ""can-do"" people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications. Position Overview:
Quad/Graphics is seeking a skilled Press Maintenance Mechanic to join our Lomira, WI facility. The Press Mechanic plays an essential role in helping the plant provide high quality product and efficient service to our customers by minimizing operational downtime.
Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include performing various types maintenance work on printing press equipment, such as:
- Installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications and servicing
- Maintaining and repairing components on systems, which may include bearings, gear clutches, couplings, belted/shafted drives, gearboxes, compressors, and other related controls
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays, is required 3-5 years of Mechanical Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment OR completion of a Maintenance Mechanic Training Program including Welding, Hydraulics, Blueprint Reading and Machine Trades Math, is required
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision, is required
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.