Due to growth, we are seeking a proactive and process oriented individual as a Field Service Manager to produce and oversee jobs for both our commercial business-to-business and residential divisions covering the greater Huntersville, NC area.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Comprehensive and ongoing training program
- Professional development opportunities
As an Field Service Manager you will manage mold remediation projects, water damage cleanup, air duct, dryer vent and HVAC coil cleaning projects, in addition to preventative moisture control solutions. Coordinating directly with clients, you will lead a team and provide customers with world class service. From scheduling production crews to hands-on work when required, if you pride yourself on doing quality work, are organized and love to learn and grow - the Production Manager is the job for you!
- At least one year experience estimating in the service or construction field
- Working knowledge of residential or commercial construction practices
- Industry certifications a plus! (IICRC WRT, NADCA ASCS, OSHA 30, MICRO CMI/CMRC)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a Team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability
- Working knowledge of basic PC and Smart Device operations
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
Join a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. Please apply for immediate consideration!
AdvantaClean Systems is a national leader, specializing in light environmental services to keep buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, moisture control, air duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for residential, commercial, institutional and governmental properties. For more information, visit .
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked AdvantaClean as 46th Top Home Based/Mobile Franchise, 85th Fastest-Growing Franchise, and 187th in the Franchise 500 in 2015. Franchise Business Review named AdvantaClean a Top 50 Franchise in Franchisee Satisfaction, Top 100 Multi-Unit Franchise and Top 100 Franchise for Veterans. 20th Fastest Growing Franchise and ranked 28th on the Top 100 Franchise List by Franchise Gator. AdvantaClean will be featured on the CBS-TV reality series In Fall 2016!
AdvantaClean Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.