Will provide field support on Candela equipment in assigned territory and out of at times, outside of territory as required. Install/remove/repair and upgrade; preventative maintenance and sell service contracts. High level of account management.
- Proficiency in laser technology.
- Maintains an average repeat call rate of 5 % or less.
- Takes a leading role in account management.
- Addresses 100 % of PM's by contacting customers.
- Sells service contracts with 80 % penetration.
- Sells PM service to 80 % of customers in territory.
- Initiates contact with inactive accounts to generate new service business.
- Responsible for all daily logistical matters and departmental tasks as assigned.
- Maintains personal inventory location with 5 % variance.
- Performs installations and service repairs.
- Responsible for providing field support on Candela equipment in and out of an assigned territory.
- This support includes installs, repairs, upgrades, preventive maintenance, workshop/show support and removal of equipment.
- 100% traveling position. The FSE may be gone from their home base up to 5 days per week with both in and out of territory service calls.
- Weekend work required to support trade shows, workshops and customer repairs. Must be able to travel on Sunday night for an early Monday service call as required.
- Responsible to sell service contracts. 100% participation required for all monthly contract and warranty expirations.
- Responsible to provide a high level of communication to Dispatching, their Regional Manager and customers.
- Responsible to maintain an accurate inventory of trunk stock parts.
- Focus of this position is to attain a high level of performance in customer service, repair work and contract sales. A strong focus on developing account management skills.
- Candidates must be highly organized, highly motivated and require minimal supervision once fully trained.
This position requires a minimum of 5-8 year's experience in a service rep position. A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level.
Biomedical/laser preferred. Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics. Good customer service background. Extensive travel.
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.
About Syneron Candela
Syneron Candela is a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. The Company's technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical-aesthetic applications including body contouring, hair removal, wrinkle reduction, tattoo removal, treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions, acne, leg veins and cellulite. The Company has a wide portfolio of trusted, leading products including UltraShape, VelaShape, GentleMax, VBeam, PicoWay, Profound and Plus. The company markets, services and supports its products in 86 countries. It has offices in North America, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, UK, Australia, China, Japan, and Hong Kong and distributors worldwide