Looking for Maintenance Mechanic to work in a non-climate controlled facility with a well known producer of HVAC ducts in the Central Florida area. Maintenance technicians repair or maintain machines, keeps a structure or building in working order through maintenance and repairs. Performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned and responds to breakdowns in a professional and timely manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Assists with all aspects of new equipment installation.
- Evaluate, maintain and modify all equipment to ensure or improve production efficiency.
- Assist management with scheduling maintenance projects.
- Work with contractors as needed.
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints / schematics.
- Ensure all equipment adheres to all applicable safety requirements.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maintenance personnel will work with with the Production Supervisor in order to keep all machines running at maximum levels in order to meet production goals while maintaining efficiency of the machines. Applicants must also be able to maintain a level of constant improvement in order to always improve the process.
- Works under direct supervision and follows written/verbal instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, refers complex issues to others.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly.
Working hours: 1st (7 am - 3 pm) 2nd (3 pm - 11 pm) 3rd (11 pm - 7 am)
Knowledge and Skills
--Must be able to read and understand written and verbal policy, instruction and directions in English.
--Able to use various tools and equipment.
--Capable of accurately using measuring instruments.
--Basic ability to use Windows based computer systems.
--Ability to work with electrical circuits including 24 volt controls, 120-240 volt, single and three phase service.
--Capable of using programmable logic controllers to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
--3 years experience with PLC systems, preferably Allen Bradley, Siemens and Direct Logic.
--3 years industrial maintenance experience required.
--2 years experience with DC drives, servos, solenoids, photo eyes, relays, limit switches and electric motors.
--2 years experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
--Associates degree in electrical or mechanical field or graduation from a trade school, preferred but not mandatory.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.