Do you want to join the leader in the compact equipment?
Do you want to learn from the best?
Do you want the best on the job training with the most up to date technology?
We pride ourselves on having the best service in the equipment industry and if the answer to the above questions are yes, then we are looking for YOU!
Service Technician/Mechanic - Join the leader in the compact construction equipment industry. Bobcat of Nashville is well respected in our area and we are currently searching for a Service Technician to join our team. Our Service Technicians play a major role in our customer relations and service representation. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion to help our customers with a can do attitude exceeding our customer's expectations.
Duties may include:
- Conducting daily equipment and preventative maintenance inspections
- Diagnosing and repairing all major systems on compact equipment, with emphasis on the Bobcat line
- Performing system rebuilds and overhauls
- Work effectively with all levels of the company -- Parts, Service, Sales, Rental
- Performing any additional tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- 5+ years' experience in equipment service operations
- Strong mechanical background including excellent skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, electrical.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure from multiple ongoing projects
Disclaimer: May perform other duties, as assigned
Reports to: Service Manager
Please visit our website at for additional information about Bobcat of Nashville.
Bobcat of Nashville is the leading provider of compact equipment for global construction, rental, landscaping, agriculture, grounds maintenance, government, utility, industrial and mining markets. With 8 locations in Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, and Illinois, we strive to empower our customers to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
Our success is due to understanding the needs of our customers and by providing outstanding service. Our focus is to be recognized as a growth company and the premier dealer of compact and related equipment in the central and southeastern United States. In striving to achieve our commitment to provide world class service to our customers, our goal is to be number one in the markets we serve. As we continue to expand, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.