about 1 month ago
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Entry Level Lift Mechanic job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for following the Vail Resorts safety and risk management policies and procedures.
* Responsible for performing all routine and assigned maintenance procedures under the guidance of lift maintenance manager and senior mechanics. Responsible for recording all information of work performed on lifts and submitting to Lift Dispatch in a timely manner.
* Responsible for assuring that the Maintenance Manager, Lead and Dispatch is immediately informed and consulted on all abnormal or unusual conditions, incidents, observations or system malfunctions.
* Assist in ongoing training and support of apprentices, and maintenace helpers and seasonal lift staff.
* Must be able to work in a variety of winter weather environmental conditions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent - required
* At least 3 years of mechanical experience - required
* Must be proficient with a variety of tools both hand and electric, along with some knowledge of hydraulics - required
* Valid US driver's liscense - required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - required
* Able to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently - required
* Able to work at heights of up to 100 Feet - required
* Able to work weekends and holidays - required
* Intermediate skier or snowboarder - required
* Able to lift and carry 75lbs - required
* In person interview - preferred
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126107
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close