Essential Job Functions:
QuEST is seeking for entry level engineers to join our high energy, fast-paced, growing in Connecticut.
you will be trained in various areas (supply chain, quality, manufacturing, and process)
* Candidate must be working towards AS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related field of study
* Strong communication, teaming, and organizational skills are required
* Able to work in a fast-paced, learning environment, meeting quick deadlines
* Experience or academic background with mechanics of materials, vibration, metal fatigue, and fracture mechanics is preferred
* Exposure to finite element analysis tools is preferable, but not required
* Exposure to solid modeling tools is preferable, but not required
* Due to the nature for work, candidates must be a US Citizen
Personal Work Attributes
* Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, meeting hard deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Great interpersonal and networking skills
* Desire to learn both technical and team skills
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers' expectations each and every time
Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork/ collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: The speed at which we adapt is critical to our success.
QuEST's continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Typical Career Paths
* Technical Leadership: provide technical guidance, review other team members' work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
* Project Management: manage the project team, create quotations, estimate schedule and budget for tasks, assign project tasks to team members, track metrics
* Managerial Leadership: project management, personnel management, alignment of team members' efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, hire and onboard, and strategic business decision-making
* QuEST is a rapidly growing world-wide company with a need for future global engineering leaders in our operations and sales organizations. Potential future roles could include operational business unit leader, global sales leader, or technical service line leader.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
* Mostly office environments. Occasional shop floor involvement.
* Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
* Heavily regulated industries with strict adherence to procedures.
* Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
* Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
* Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.