3 months ago
Service Center Technician
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently hiring Service Center Technicians!
Do you want a fast-paced, hands-on service position with the opportunity to move up the ladder in a stable, growing company? 95% of our Store Managers start as entry level Technicians. When you join Valvoline Instant Oil Change as a Technician, you begin a fun job and the prospect for a brand new career! We provide all the training - you bring the talent, desire and ability to learn. You can succeed and have a great future with Valvoline Instant Oil Change!
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED. NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! Valvoline Instant Oil Change's standardized, industry-best training program ensures your success every step of the way. Our easy-to-follow training program and on-the-job coaching shows you exactly how to be a great Technician and master all the skills necessary to be certified for advancement at every level. You have the opportunity to move up fast ? With our training and your talent and commitment you can be
* Certified as a Technician within 60 days
* Certified as a Senior Technician within 8 to 12 months
* As Certified Senior Technician, opportunities become available to be trained as an Assistant Manager, Service Center Manager and even more.
Valvoline Instant Oil Change gives you the opportunity to advance your career in a stable company with a relentless commitment to our people, customers and growth.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AVAILABLE! We are proud to offer all full-time employees participation in our comprehensive and very affordable benefits program at 90 days of full-time employment.
Two (2) Medical and Dental Coverage Options
Vision Plan, Disability and Life Insurance Options
401(k) Savings Plan after 1 Year - with a Generous Company Match!
A Fast Paced, Fun Work Environment
Flexible Hours & No Late Evening or Night Shifts
Free Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Service
Employee Service Discounts
And so much more?
A Successful Technician at Valvoline Instant Oil Change:
* Wants to help people take care of their cars and be safe
* Has the ability to master products, services and company knowledge
* Promotes a positive and professional image through their appearance and attitude
* Is energetic, enthusiastic, and confident
* Enjoys hands-on work
* Likes working outdoors
* Easily learns and applies new skills
* Has a high sense of urgency, lots of drive and are self-motivated
* Loves being part of a winning team
Is this job a good fit for you?
We help you find out! As part of the application process you will complete a survey that will compare your strengths and abilities with those who have demonstrated success in this role within our organization. Taking this brief survey helps determine how well this position fits with your strengths and abilities and your opportunity for job success!
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must have full body mobility: twisting, turning, and working for extensive periods of time with hands above the head
* Must be able to stoop four times per vehicle up to six to ten times per hour of work
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time each shift worked
* Must be able to climb stairs
* Must be able to use a computer
Don't miss out on an opportunity that will improve your future - APPLY TODAY!
VIOC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Veterans employer
12 days ago
only 16 days until close