Entry Level Automotive Service Advisor
Earning Potential $70,000 plus!
Honda Village is holding open interviews for TWO DAYS ONLY!
Wednesday, November 30th, from 11:00am-5:00pm
Thursday, December 1st, from 11:00am-5:00pm
(To confirm your attendance at the interview please click "APPLY" to submit your resume)
371 Washington St
Newton, MA 02458
COMPLETE EXTENSIVE TRAINING will be provided at NO COST TO YOU
Guaranteed Pay Raise with job offer for Experienced Service Advisors!
Our growing Service Department at Honda Village has immediate employment opportunities available for Service Advisor / Writer / ASM; no experience necessary! Qualified candidates must have outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of teamwork and excellent customer service skills.
Due to recent growth in our service department, we're looking to add to our team. Last year our average Service Advisor made $60,000 and our top earners made over $90,000.
We offer an excellent benefits package and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job while earning an above average salary, apply here today!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments and receiving vehicle information.
- Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order.
- Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer's schedule.
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
- Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
- A Pay Plan You Deserve - Excellent Benefits - And Respect!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Women & Men, former military & college graduates are all encouraged to apply! Participating dealership is a drug-free work environment. Apply now to schedule your interview. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers are sole responsibility of participating dealer.
Dealer Solutions 360 is an automotive recruiting company and has been retained by the dealership to recruit for their open positions, Dealer Solutions 360 is responsible for placing applicants in a dealership. Candidates will never be charged a fee for training. Candidates will be employed by the dealership prior to any required training.