3 months ago
* Experience in creating electronic designs and schematics. Work
with suppliers to create PCB layouts and coordinate PCBA
* Experience with power supply and output driver ***************
* Solid understanding EMI susceptibility and emission reduction
techniques, EMC best practices and certification requirements.
* Familiarity with industrial protocols and test methods, data links
(Ethernet or CAN)is desirable.
* Embedded software and micro-controller expertise is preferred.
* Six Sigma design (FMEA, QFD, DFA, DOE) tools.
* Manage project plans, track progress, present reports.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and 5-7 years of related
experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
required. ***. degree preferred.
Demonstrated project management skills and creativity in new product
design required. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD
Sound presentation skills including experience in using Power Point to
develop presentations required.
Co is 1 of top 101 companies in West Mich.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close