A top regional consulting engineering firm is growing, due to their long standing proven success in the San Francisco Market. They are actively seeking an MEP Electrical Engineering Project Manager to join their team. This opportunity offers immediate growth and a possible flexible work schedule to ensure good work life balance.
As an Electrical Engineering Project Manager, you will be responsible for representing the Firm with clients and other project team members. You will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and assigning various projects.
- Managing and leading meetings
- Acts as "Engineer of Record" on dedicated projects
- Leading and assisting staff members with tasks and participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management
- Establishing design standards and specifications for projects
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades and projects consultants
- Preparing proposals for the clients
- Managing construction administrative duties
- Coordinating with accounting to prepare monthly project invoices while monitoring project accounts receivable
Must have a current PE registration. Should have proven track record of working on projects such as Healthcare, Commercial, and Mission Critical.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering
- 8+ years' experience working in a consulting firm, this role requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry
- LEED AP, preferred
- Hands-on design and CAD experience
- REVIT, a major plus
HES, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.