ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER
Manager of Manufacturing Engineering
Performs engineering/technical assignments required to develop or improve Electrical Systems and Controls during development stages for new model machines and equipments as well support improvement activity for current model and new model equipment during installation and the manufacturing life of the equipment. Also requires strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively plan, organize, and coordinate a variety of technical activity within their own department and other departments.
- Schematic Drawings
- Panel layouts.
- Operator Consol, Electrical Control Panel development.
- Development of PLC and HMI Applications
- Component Bill of Material Creation and purchase order submission.
- Project Management and Timeline Development
- Support implementation to required Electrical and Safety standards.
- Support Value analysis activity.
- Support Root cause analysis activity.
- Support Continuous improvement activity.
- Support Mistake proofing activity.
- Must work in a safe manner in compliance with Kasai NA policies and maintain an awareness of
danger to themselves and others.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental
Policies and Procedures
- 4 year Technical Degree in Electrical engineering (preferably BSEE or BSEET) or 2 year degree with 5 - 10 years Electrical and Controls System experience in manufacturing environment.
- 5 - 10 years Electrical and Controls System experience in manufacturing environment with a 2 year degree.
- Electrical Cad Experience - AutoCAD or similar Cad package
- Microsoft Office Experience (Excel, Word, Project)