We are seeking Drivers to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating company vehicles.
The Driver performs duties inside our stores; as well as, in the operation of a company provided vehicle to assure the safe delivery of parts to and from Coimmercial Accounts and AutoZone stores. Our Drivers ensure maximum productivity in a safe environment, remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectations, and exceed customer expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service. everyday.
Qualified candidates must have excellent communication and decision making skills, the ability to safely operate company-owned vehicles, maintain approved driver status, must be self-motivated and able to excel in a fast paced environment. Basic knowledge of automotive parts, preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Follow all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies.
- Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures parts are delivered on time and in excellent condition
- Ensures returns from stores during route deliveries are picked up, received, and restocked in a timely manner
- Maintains safe driving habits and a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Completes Daily Vehicle Checklist and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues.
- Drives company vehicle to deliver parts to AutoZone stores, including safe loading and unloading of parts
- Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated for each delivery.
- Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Ensure that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable.
- Adheres to AutoZone dress code
- Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
- Ability to work all the hours (of operation) that we are open for business
- Ability to meet physical job requirements as listed on Essential Job Functions with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Performs other related duties as required
Learn more and apply at
At AutoZone, we put customers first and have since 1979 when our first store was opened in Forrest City, Arkansas. As the leader in the automotive retail parts business, we are now more than 5,600 stores strong, with stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil.
AutoZone wouldn't be the leader in the automotive retail parts business without great AutoZoners!
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefit plans are available to part-time, full-time and salaried AutoZoners.
Seasoned professional or just getting started? Explore your options to see how you fit in, from hourly store or distribution center jobs to salaried careers at our Store Support Center, AutoAnything, IMC, ALLDATA and Mexico.