Distributed Service Manager is a role within our Customer Service Department:
Medline Industries, Inc. has openings for Distribution Service Manager located in the Temecula, CA facility. This position will require excellent customer service and account management experience. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education or background in customer service and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a ""roll-up your sleeves"" attitude.
We are looking for a candidate to work 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. M-F. The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
* Strong phone support for accounts and sales reps
* Process orders via fax, phone, and EDI
* Monitor and resolve order blocks
* Perform tasks that relate to new item set up and stock situations
* Manage backorder reports and provide information to customers
* Track orders/obtain pod's
* Set up RGA's/creditsQualifications:
* Bachelor degree preferred
* Excellent communication and organization, and follow-up skills
* Exhibit a strong desire for customer focus and satisfaction
* Ability to organize multiple tasks
*Ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Computer skills that include MS Word, Excel, SAP, Sales menu and efficient use of the internet and email
Medline Industries, Inc., is the #1 privately held manufacturer and distributor of health care products in the nation. Recognized again as a "2015 Top Workplace" by the Chicago Tribune ", Medline's commitment to growth and innovation continues. Medline is a debt-free organization employing more than 12,000 professionals and operating 40+ distribution centers as well as 19+ manufacturing facilities around the globe. Established in 1966 and family-owned for four generations, Medline has recorded 40+ years of consecutive annual growth.
Today, our sales force (currently 1,200 strong and growing) offers 350,000 products, programs and solutions to hospitals, surgery centers, long-term care, physician offices and other health care facilities around the world. Medline's expanding organization, including the acquisition of Professional Hospital Supply (PHS) in 2014, accounted for sales in excess of $8.1 billion for 2015.
In addition to our high quality institutional medical supplies and leadership position in key product categories, including exam gloves, textiles, durable medical equipment and OR kits, Medline is the maker of one of the most popular retail bandage brands, Curad. If you're ready for the next BIG step in your future, apply for a Medline position today!