DIESEL TECHNICIAN OPPORTUNITY
| Garfield Heights
We're looking for a top tech like you to join our team!
Our diesel technicians will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components. This position will also be expected to do preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups, welding and other various service shop duties.
- Inspect, test and diagnose malfunctions.
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results.
- Inspect brake systems, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles.
- Do routine maintenance, such as checking batteries, and lubricating parts.
- Adjust and align wheels and attach system components.
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components and other electrical equipment.
With AIM, you'll run with a strong and financially stable company. For more than 30 years, we've held a reputation of excellence. Qualify for a $2,500 BONUS and TOP HOURLY WAGES at our Garfield Heights shop!ADVANCED TRAINING
We offer paid training opportunities throughout the year with the latest equipment and technology available. It's about investing in something big - for you, for family, and AIM. That's our attitude and culture. At the end of the day, we know our employees are our driving force. With facilities across the U.S., your advancement opportunities are limitless.BENEFITS PACKAGE
We offer medical, dental and vision plans with low deductibles. You'll receive vacation time and annual profit sharing bonuses after one year. Get enrolled in our optional 401K retirement program or save money by utilizing our tax-free savings options (for medical and daycare care expenses). AIM pays for every employee's life insurance policy up to $40,000 in coverage. We also offer optional long- and short-term disability insurance. And as an AIM employee, your family members are eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities through our membership with TRALA.
JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM!
- Must have diesel experience (turning a wrench).
- Technical training and/or ASE certifications, preferred.
- CDL with clean driving record, a plus.
- Proficient with computers and diagnostice equipment.