Local applicants only.
Out of state and out of country applicants are not accepted at the moment.
Please email the following to be considered for a phone interview: (All resumes without these will be deleted.)
- 3 Work Related References & Salary History
- Email subject line should say "LA Desktop Support Job Code 7812"
We are an established IT consulting company based out of Los Angeles, CA. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with Mac/PC/Networking/Server Experiences to come join our team in Los Angeles. Our Company provides MSP to small and medium sized business in LA, NY and OC areas.
This position provides information system solutions and technical support in one or more areas including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, telecommunications and network support, and administration.
Working with our senior support staff, duties include but are not limited to:
1. Perform systems administration/maintenance/troubleshooting for Window/Mac/Linux Servers and workstations
2. Maintain and upgrade network infrastructure
3. Resolve technical issues and provide support to resolution
4. Some Apple/Windows/Linux Server Support will include applications, AD integration, troubleshooting, etc
5. Software installation and upgrades
6. Equipment moves and wiring
7. Daily desktop support and documentation
8. Daily network health evaluation
1. 1-2+ years IT support and customer service experience required
2. Experience with Windows Server Suite
3. Networking experience
4. Computer and OS troubleshooting experience
5. Disciplined documentation
6. Excellent troubleshooting skills
7. Software support and troubleshooting skills
Plus to have :
1. Apple Certifications: Desktop Repair Technician (ACMT)
2. Experience with Mac Server Suite
3. Other Technical Certifications
Qualities we are looking for in an IT Technician :
1. Attention to detail
2. Fast learner.
3. Follows direction well
4. Great communication skills
5. Strong minded individual that can handle multiple projects.