about 1 month ago
**ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ADOT)**
***D**riving the future of transportation with a diverse and innovative team*
*T*o learn more about our teamCLICK HERE
**Motor Vehicle Division**
**Customer Service Manager Sr**
**To learn more about our Motor Vehicle Division**
**1105 Commerce Dr., Prescott, AZ 86305**
** JOB SUMMARY**
TheCustomer Service Manager Sr will:
* Manage multiple customer service offices through out the state.
* Design, coordinate and support the rollout of process improvement projects throughout the region.
* Change Agent ? coach and support staff on organizational goals and objectives.
* Collaborate with staff__and stakeholders.
* Create and improve standard work.
* Support regional manager with resource allocation and operational needs.
* Review and approve reports prepared by each Unit Manager or team.
* **May write policy and operating procedures for division.****
** KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES**
* Supervisory and managerial principles and techniques, including functions such as hiring/separations, promotions, employee development and effective discipline
* Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
* Lean and continuous improvement techniques
* Microsoft Office Suite (proficient in excel and powerpoint)
* Problem resolution techniques
* Methods of developing performance and productivity standards, principles and practices of effective public administration
* Oral and written interpersonal communications
* Data analysis
* Provide effective guidance to subordinate staff
* Learn program rules, regulations, policies and procedures, systems, and relevant statutes
* Determine personnel needs of units
* Assess customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
* Develop quality program rules, regulations ,policies, and procedures for effective customer service operations
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships
** PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS**
**_The ideal candidate for this position will have;_**
* Supervisory or management experience in a Customer Service environment Process Improvement experience preferred
*The State of Arizona provides an excellent comprehensive benefits package including:*
* Affordable medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance plans
* Top-ranked retirement and long-term disability plans
* Accrued vacation pay and sick days
* 10 paid holidays per year
* Deferred compensation plan
* Wellness plans
Please visit learn more about benefits given to ADOT employees.
This position requires possession of a valid Arizona Class D Driver License. Candidates for this position must complete page 7 and sign the Driver Form on page 8 of the State of Arizona Application for Employment at the time of interview, which will allow ADOT to obtain the candidate's motor vehicle record (MVR). The most recent 39-month period shown on the MVR will be reviewed in accordance with A.A.C. R2-10-207.12 (H) and (I). The review must show an acceptable driving record prior to any offer of employment being made by ADOT. Employment is contingent upon an acceptable MVR.
All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
*ADOT supports a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal opportunity at all levels of the Agency, and creates an inclusive work environment that enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination.*
To submit your resume click the "APPLY NOW" button below
**_Having trouble applying for this position?_**
**_Email[email protected] or call 542-4700 for assistance._**
*Post Date:* 11/18/2016
*Close Date:* 11/28/2016
*Category:* MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION
*Salary:* 46,932.00-65,543.00 edc1ef4d30f8497fa936049f6125f4c2
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close