3 months ago
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Customer Service Manager, Route Sales to join the Safety-Kleen branch team. Our most successful Customer Service Managers have experience working in a fast-paced environment in order to bring a high quality of service to customers. Ideal candidates understand what it takes to motivate and direct a staff. They understand that proper motivation involves training, development and setting goals. These individuals know that the key to success is making the customer top priority. They have the ability to do this while still having a strong operational adherence to all DOT, EPA, State and Local Regulations and Safety-Kleen Policies and Procedures. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
* Train, develop and manage Sales and Service Representatives.
* Manage flow of service requests to ensure customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
* Conduct End-of-day Check-In / Morning Check-Out process with Service Representatives to ensure daily expectations are met and employees are prepared for the day.
* Fulfill duties of Service Representative when he/she is absent.
* Provide field coaching and sales training to Sales Representatives.
* Work to prevent and resolve customer service issues and complaints.
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
* Required attendance at a two (2) week long on-boarding, regulatory and position specific training course that will be held out of town..
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* 2+ years of leadership experience
* Must have the ability to obtain and retain a Class B commercial driver's license with Hazmat endorsements
* Intermediate or greater Microsoft Office skills
Typical shift is 10 hours to include frequent computer usage. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must sit, stand, bend, climb, crawl, reach, squat, stoop and twist. Employee must also be able to lift, carry, pull or push from between 10-100+ lbs., with repetitive movement of both hands. Employee may also be required to drive a vehicle and move equipment.
Why should you work with us?
Safety-Kleen embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected and the contributions of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, confidential employee assistance program; and company-paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close