3 months ago
If you are a Customer Service Supervisor with 2+ years of Chemicals experience, please read on...
We are a family business that started over 50 years ago in the paper industry and have since expanded into the construction and plastics industries over the years. Years ago we pioneered the idea of laboratories of chemical distributors which has helped escalate us to one of the premier companies in the space. We have grown our business across the United States and experienced significant success over the last few decades. Our success is based on motivating our team at the highest level to collaborate collectively. We love self-starters who value honest and transparent communication and people who practice goal setting and look to achieve those goals. We offer extensive growth both personally and professionally securing a long career with our company. We are currently hiring for a Customer Service Supervisor to join us. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are the right place for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Leader in the Plastics world.
2. Work with Cutting Edge Products.
3. Join a Best in Class Team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build strong working relationships and collaborate with Sales Managers, Business Teams, Supply Chain representatives and other key stake holders to ensure the Customer Service Department's processes and strategy are aligned with business needs
- Build strong working relationships and collaborate with Customer Service Supervisors and key internal partners across Credit, Finance, Planning, Logistics, etc. to ensure Customer Service policies and procedures align globally, where applicable, and align with upstream and downstream processing
- Develop, track and analyze metrics to drive improvement and provide detail of Customer Service performance
- Lead and/or represent Customer Service on cross-functional and business projects/teams
- Focus on continuous improvement and seek new forms of technology and processes to provide a world class customer service experience
- Help to determine appropriate Customer Service budget requirements and ensure team meets budget parameters
- Develop in-depth knowledge of key customers, products, markets and industries to effectively support processes, strategies & employees.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Communications or related field preferred and/or equivalent relative work experience
- Strong knowledge of Customer Service practices and systems (10+ years)
- Experience in Chemicals (2+ years)
- Experience in Freight or Logistics (ability to shop for the best rate, run quotes, approval and place orders)
- Someone who enjoys working outside the box of Customer Service
- Excellent team and leadership skills with the ability to effectively build strong relationships
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically to ensure the Customer Service organization and processes support Supply Chain initiatives and Business strategies
- Ability to effectively analyze data/situations and problem solve through resolution
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and complex computer systems
What's In It for You
We offer to our an exciting work environment that is team oriented! We a generous base salary plus annual bonus and reviews. We also offer Medical, Dental and Vision with significant PTO, Paid Holidays and a 401K with matching. We a great office space in Los Angeles and with a strong tenure as many of our employees have been with us over 10 years. As an added perk we host company events such as happy hour for birthday's, baseball games and holiday parties! Our culture is fun and dynamic and we believe in people having a work/life balance.
So, if you are a Customer Service Supervisor with Chemical industry experience, please APPLY NOW!
You don't want to miss this opportunity!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close