Customer Service Manager
Lead Customer Service team to Increase Revenue & Provide a World-Class Customer Experience. Fundamentally align with Company Culture. Ensure that the inside sales team and those within it share a core belief and value system that also align with that of the Company's. Coach and lead team to maximize opportunity of all incoming inquiry and achieve all KPI's to ensure the absolute highest level of service to our Customers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have empathy of others and an ability to build trusting relationships with others
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness of own strengths and weaknesses
- Must be highly motivated with a passion for providing a World-Class Customer Experience!
- 5+ Years experience managing a business-to-business call center or inside sales team
- Experience in strategic or advanced selling small businesses and multi-unit organizations
- Must be a highly effective communicator
- Must be a highly effective team leader, displaying strengths in coaching and developing a team
- Must be able to hold others accountable to achieve individual goals or team goals
- Must be able to hold oneself accountable to achieve goals, and focus on self-development
- Analyzing, developing, and maintaining multiple sales processes and channels
- Lead inside sales and customer service team to provide a World-Class Customer Experience
- Provide development resources, mentoring, and training to grow sales and sales team
- Create and implement policies and procedures to ensure KPI's are measured and achieved
- Use a data-driven approach to maximize productivity and opportunities of team and Quality of Service to Customers
- Nurture relationships through a consultative and empathetic approach with Customers
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Responsible for all Customer Experience as it relates to the Sales Team & Sales Cycle
- Successfully achieve specific Quality of Service, Revenue, and Workload metrics
- Maintain an industry-leading working knowledge of call centers and inside sales best-practices by attending training, seminars, and networking events
Customer Service Manager Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience.
Serving over 50,000 active Customers nationwide ranging from small startups to recognizable, Fortune 500 brands, we make it our mission to continually reinvest in our people, processes and capabilities, to better serve the growing needs of our Customers. Some of the primary industries served are: Food & Beverage, Spirits, Wine & Craft Beverage, Chemical, Automotive, Nutraceutical, Cosmetic, Manufacturing, and a variety of other niche industries and applications.
In addition to providing labeling solutions, we provide graphic design services and a variety of other commercial print services as an added benefit to our Customers. We currently offer industry leading printing technologies, including digital dry-toner, digital UV inkjet, UV and IR flexographic and offset capabilities.
With continued advances in technology, developments in capabilities, vendor relationship management, logistics and supply chain reliability, we provide a strategic partnership that offers a level of service and quality that routinely exceeds expectations.