3 months ago
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse? brand of PACS, 3D, VNA, RIS and CV (cardiovascular products), to advanced women's health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. supplies high quality, technologically advanced FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT with offices in the Raleigh, NC region. For more information please visit and
Customer Solutions Engineer (CSE) installs, troubleshoots, maintains and repairs Fujifilm Medical diagnostic imaging equipment. The CSE also creates and maintains customer relationships for long term customer satisfaction and successful service business operations. Has in-depth knowledge of resources, processes and products to complete field service activities for x-ray customers in the Midwest region. Performs, escalates and champions issue resolution for the customer. Position requires some overnight travel. If you are a service engineer that is passionate about exceptional customer experience while working in a dynamic and challenging environment, this position may be for you.
* Associates degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
* Reside in the local area
* 1-3+ years field service experience.
* Short notice and/or overnight travel, as required, to work with customer systems.
* Knowledge of repair, installation and preventive maintenance of x-ray equipment.
* Experience with x-ray equipment, knowledge of x-ray physics and fundamentals.
* Healthcare informatics, radiology workflow, service management, IT industry background a plus.
* Superior communication skills: written, expectation management, conflict management, and persuasion.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions.
* Attention to detail, organization skills, and follow through is critical.
* Exceptional customer (internal/external) facing skill set including: Clear, concise communications and follow-up, and problem solving desire and aptitude.
* Physical ability to perform equipment installation and repair.
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* This position description contains the general duties considered necessary to outline the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as inclusive of all work requirements which may be inherent to successful performance.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To app
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close