Vestal Corporation seeks Cost Analyst - Controller:
Senior Project Controller or Project Manager may be considered with strong analytical and reporting skills. Number of years of experience is less important than the actual experience, talent and potential.
Types of projects include large general manufacturing, including food & beverage (and specifically international greenfield breweries).
This is a special opportunity on a multi-billion industrial project with multiple international participants.
This perfect candidate for this position (not necessarily in any order of priority):
- Passion for all things in the built environment.
- Communications, writing and reporting skills.
- Hands on.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly proficient with the tools of the trade.
- Curious and continuous learner.
- Proactive, takes initiative and perseveres.
- Productive and hardworking.
- Power user in MS EXCEL.
- Pivot tables in MS EXCEL.
- Dashboards in Tableau, or similar software.
Project Controls Skills:
- Creating data tables from other applications and spreadsheets.
- Maintaining and updating the data tables and Pivot tables every pay period and month.
- Work the Disciplinary Team Leaders and Lead Engineers and Architects to update information on effort, cost, deliverables and reporting on bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop new metrics to identify risks and opportunities.
- TQM experience.
Education & Experience:
- Engineering or Business Degree
- Masters in Engineering Management or MBA is a strong plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Project-type work in industry is a plus
- Some working experience in engineering and construction industry is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
Vestal Corporation is a medium-sized St. Louis-based multidisciplinary Engineering, Architecture and construction consulting firm. We are known for our leadership in integrated project delivery, including leading edge technology platforms.
Client types include Owners, Large Design-Build Industrial Contractors. Project types included both new construction and remodel. Project Sizes vary from small to very large. Work areas is mostly region, but includes projects located both nationally and in other parts of North America.
If interested in this exciting and challenging position, please send your resume.